Cupcake Craft Challenge #89

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums out there.

This is the card and matching gift bag I decorated for my Mum for Mother's Day. Inside are her favorite chocolates. I followed the recipe challenge over at Cupcake Crafts. It was all the 3's.
***3 PAPERS...3 RIBBONS...3 FLOWERS***



I've kept it simple. Paper's are from Papermania, Kaisercraft pearls, Magnolia garland, Prima flowers, white blossoms and ribbons from my pile at home. Martha stewart punch. I used my spellbinder dies to create the ovals and ink blending tool around the edge of the white oval. Plain white craft bag from Spotlight I decorated to coordinate with the card.
Join in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenges http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. Tracy...thanks for stopping in today. This set is just lovely...much more Mother Day-ish and pretty than what I gave my Mom LOL! That DP is gorgeous and how you embellished is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete