Beary cute



I haven't added a lot to this card as the papers are pretty busy already and I didn't want to take focus away from the image. Plus I was up really late last night finishing it! or should I say early this morning. This sweet digi image is again coloured with copics and paper is from October Afternoon. I'm entering this card into the Copic Creations challenge which is an animal theme. It isn't always easy creating the furry look but I was happy with how this turned out.
Aswell as Friday Sketchers challenge #104.
Following the sketch below. (as you will notice I've turned the sketch on its side)

3 comments:

  1. ABsolutely gorgeous card! I love those papers *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring and those papers are just perfect with the bear! Thanks for joining the Copic Creations challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring of that cute bear, fabulous colours ane papers...........a fantastic card.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Copic Creations.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete