Christmas in July

It's Tilda unwrapping a present for Christmas in July. I have used these papers from Kaiser's Christmas range frome last year called 'Christmas Carnival' The colours work in perfectly for The Colour Throwdown Challenge #100.The ornaments and text edges, have been sparkled up with some 3D Kindy Glitz, 'glittered crystalina'. Bow was made with the fantastic bow easy and stitched to the ribbon. I used some double sided tape to ruffle the tails of the bow.

I was really pleased with the colours I used,
I've listed them below just in case you like them too.
I've also entered this card into the Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge - Christmas In July
aswell as the Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challege - Sketch challenge with a Christmas theme.
Here is their sketch, I've turned it on it's side.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracy and your colouring is just so detailed and divine! I love Tilda's hair. *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable colors! I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every wonderful detail on your card is pure fun to see! Love that bow!! Thanks for playing along with the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. several of you ladies has used this color combo for a Christmas themed card and even though I did not think in this direction....I love it!! Thanks for playing along with this 100th Color Throwdown challenge!! Make sure to leave some love along the way and increase you changes to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is just the sweetest little thing!!! Love your shading & coloring---perfect for the CTD colors---thanks for playing and celebrating with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never would have thought to use these as Christmas colors, but you made it work and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracy, sorry you had issues added your card to the Fussy and Fancy challenge. I figured out the problem and uploaded your card.

    By the way your card is beautiful, love the fun pattern papers and the way you colored Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVELY!! your colouring is just brilliant! great card!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create.
    Hugs Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable! Thanks for helping us celebrate this week!

    ReplyDelete