Lucky me!

What a humbling day I have had today. After coming home from work and dealing with everyones day I hopped on the computer to find Melissa from Moe Creations had honoured me with my very first blog award. Thanks Melissa!
I would also like to thank all of you that take the time to leave comments and share your own inspiring creations. It's very much appreciated and makes it so much more fun.
To top off the day I was also honoured with being the featured designer over at Project Tuesday this week. Thanks girls, I look forward to the next challenge.
Hope you all have a fantastic week too!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award and being the featured designer at Project Tuesday!! How exciting! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you, Tracy!!!! Your work is fabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy - just an absolutely adorable card - your work is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete