Gift card holder


Hi, today I have a gift card holder to share with you. A very dear lady that lived next door to me when I was growing up is celebrating her 90th Birthday today. I was extremely lucky to have both her and her husband as extra grandparents throughout my life, as the only ones I had lived 8 hours away. As a very small child (still in nappies) I would sneak out the  house to join them for breakfast at 6am each morning. When Mum and Dad found out and put an extra lock on the door I just jumped out my metre high window instead. Mmmmm! She loves playing lotto and so I have a few tickets to give to her along with her gift. This is what I made to put them in.


I am entering this into the following challenges,
Ooh La La Creations Challenge - Fancy folds
Paper Romance Challenges - Anything but a Card
Papertake Weekly - Pale, Pretty Pastels



3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful gift card holder,I love the vintage feel and the soft colours...Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful creation love the lace edge and papers
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very beautiful creation. Thans for playing along this week with Papertake Weekly Challenge.
    hugs Ula

    ReplyDelete