Mother's Day card

Yes, I've been at it again, this time creating a Mother's Day card.
There's no colouring this time and not even any design papers.
 
 
I have followed the sketch at Justright Papercraft Friday Challenge and used the
'Purple and Green' theme for the challenge at Wild Orchid Challenges.
I am also entering the Fashionista Challenge which has a Mother's Day theme.
 
For my backing paper I have heat embossed the Elegant Fronds background stamp from the Justrite cling range and then added some perfect pearl over top.
I have also used Spellbinders dies, layering them with foam dots.
Dies include ovals (one of which was also embossed) fancy tags two,
beaded ovals and labels eighteen.
Here is a closer look at the glittered flowers. I'm quite disappointed the photo doesn't show how glittery they really are.
 
 
Time for bed now, Night...
 

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Your flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning. I love the heat embossing and your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely STUNNING! Your flower clusters are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW -- absolutely EXQUISITE -- going to go out on a limb here and say you've likely just garnered GP @ JR for this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone else that used the word "STUNNING". everything about this is just PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to echo everyone above me... SO so Stunning!... Those flowers are so beautiful... i kinda see glitter ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congrats on your Honorable Mention! Woo-Who! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful mothersday card you've made :-) Thanks for playing with us in the Wild Orchid Challenge this week <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous mother's day card, Tracy - so soft and feminine - just beautiful! Love each and every tiny detail. I had to click on the image to make it as large as possible so I could feast my eyes upon every thing you added to make your card so fabulous. hugs, de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete